About the Company
Our client is one of Canada's largest and most successful law firms. They are looking for an E-Billing Administrator to join their team to be responsible for the complete billing cycle from prebill generation to submission of bills into clients’ billing systems.
About the Opportunity
- Work closely with partners and legal assistants to prepare client accounts by preparing reports, creating prebills on demand and assisting with special billing requests
- Review all client accounts for accuracy and adherence to outside counsel guidelines
- Upload the Firm’s accounts into the client’s e-billing system and managing all issues related with the uploads
- Answer questions about the billing process, invoices, billing templates and billing issues
- Analyze monthly reports and contracts from lawyers regarding credits, unapplied matter credits, and disbursements
- Administer e-billing implementations for new and existing clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results necessary to meet or exceed the department’s overall objectives and improve processes and procedures
- Post secondary education in accounting or finance
- Minimum of two years of related experience, preferably in a professional services or law firm environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25030.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.