About the Opportunity
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions to ensure smooth and reliable operation of systems and processes
- Define and implement business workflows and processes and work with partners to integrate solutions into the existing architecture
- Document functional and technical requirements and create installation instructions for developed customizations
- Assist with data conversion and migration
- Provide timely reports on the status of projects as well as any unforeseen issues to management
- Experience with common application platforms, development tools and best practices
- Working knowledge of SharePoint integration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM Integration with other platforms such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Scribe, and Epicor
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30103.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.