About the Company
Our client is a non-profit organization in Mississauga - they are looking to hire a Dynamics 365 CRM Developer for a full-time onsite role.
About the Opportunity
- CRM D365 is the main system which holds all customer information for the company
- The company is also integrating web Ecommerce on their site to CRM
- Our client is looking for a CRM developer who has done custom development (coding, not just drag/drop) and worked with custom entities within CRM, knows the data models within MS CRM well, etc
- Need someone who has worked with the D365 version, exposure to .NET is a plus but not required
- Proven MS CRM custom development/coding experience with custom entities, custom workflows, processes, integration, etc
- Strong knowledge of the MS Dynamics CRM data model
- Exposure to CRM Dynamics 365 version
- Available to work in Mississauga 5 days onsite
- Dynamics CRM integration with GP with CRM and third party systems (they use SMARTconnect or something like that as a connector)
- SSRS, PowerBI/Tableau experience is a plus
- Kentico or eCommerce solution experience
$90,000 - $99,500/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30117
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.