About the Opportunity
- Manage month-end full cycle accounting including journal entries, trial balance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Analysis, General Ledger Management etc.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Manage existing finance team
- Work closely with external auditors
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process
- CPA Designation
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and managing staff
- Proficient with ERP systems and MS Office
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong communication and soft skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29407.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.