Our client, a great organization in the non-profit vertical, is currently seeking an experienced professional to join their dynamic team.
About the Opportunity
This is a senior role managing a technology department of 8-10 technology-related staff while working with a $2,500,000+ IT budget in a non-profit setting.
- Provide leadership in the continuous improvement and development of IT as it supports the overall organization objectives
- Manage agile application development of internal applications (.NET stack)
- Set strategic goals and tactical project plans on implementation, support and integration of the firm's ERP, CRM, BI, E-commerce and web/mobile applications
- Set strategy, goals, priorities, SLAs for IS and IT; manage delivery of internal IT services
- Develop IT budgets (operating/capital) and plans; build business cases for expenditures
- Work with the senior leadership team on aligning IT/IS strategy to organizational objectives
- Provide motivation and performance management to direct and indirect reports
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies/legislation
- Implement and maintain acceptable risk management policies
- Develop and manage vendor and contractor relationships
- 10+ years in a hands-on, technology-related role, 5+ years in a hands-on leadership capacity
- Work experience in the non-profit vertical is preferred
- Strong staff management and development skills in a low-turnover high-tenure environment
- Proven experience developing and implementing company-wide IT strategy, process and procedures in a cost-conscious NPO environment
- Strong experience evaluating, implementing and supporting enterprise network/server/desktop/PDA environments
- Proven experience leading the architecture and selection/development/customization of enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, e-commerce, BI, web/mobile)
- Exposure to enterprise printing technology, UI/telecom/VOIP systems, DR/BCP/Security
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Experience with enterprise RDBMS (Oracle and MSSQL), custom .NET development
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, BES, BYOD
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN concepts, VPN, SAN, virtualization, cloud computing
- Strong understanding of SDLC, ITIL, CASL, PIPEDA and PCI
- Knowledge of finance concepts is a plus
- Some world-wide travel may be required (up to 10%)
$115,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25213.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.