About the Company
This position will take over a software development and deployment team of 30+ staff. This group is ready for a transformation - injecting Agile process, best practices on software development, testing, deployment, solution delivery, resource management, and many other aspects of application development.
About the Opportunity
- Lead and coach a team of internal developers (30 staff)
- Improve robust source code management/develops/build processes
- Improve robust development and testing/quality assurance
- Formalize product roadmaps/feature sets
- Improve software release and deployment strategy
- Lead/coach/mentor technical staff
- Work on improving software development and delivery timeframes and quality
- History of progressive roles in software development
- Proven experience leading/managing application development teams
- Strong understanding of all the steps of SDLC, including: Development best practices (including Agile), Product Management/feature set and road mapping, QA (including automation), Client support processes, Code base management, Resource management and Capacity/progress reporting
- Not too far removed from hands-on Software development (Microsoft stack is preferred)
- Proven experience being a member of a senior leadership team
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26505.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.