About the Company
Our client is a large pension organization. They are currently looking for a Director, Investment Operations, to provide subject matter expertise on valuations and reporting on valuations of infrastructure, private equity, and private debt investments for the firm’s financial statements.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and excellent benefits package
- Excellent team-based, collaborative culture
- Business casual dress code
- Currently WFH work environment
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the annual valuation review process of the infrastructure and private equity portfolios
- Reviewing investment valuation memo’s prepared by Investment Management, preparing valuation models, reviewing key assumptions, conducting appropriate market research and liaise with staff members of Investment Management team
- Establish valuation best practices and implement process improvements
- Implement standardized valuation models and valuation reporting for the portfolios
- Develop and implement a Finance deal monitoring process for new and existing deals
- Keep abreast of valuation standards (CICBV) and fair value standards (IFRS, IPEV)
- Oversee the management of the PE & Infrastructure valuation team
- Build relationships with Investment Division
- Completed CBV Designation
- 10+ years of relevant experience with valuations
- Strong technical valuations knowledge of PE or Infrastructure industry
- Advanced level Excel
$150,000 - $165,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29963.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.