About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from virtually any waste stream. They also offer the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. They are looking to hire a Director of Treasury who will be responsible for cash, liquidity, and funding management, insurance and Bonds ownership and structured financing.
Why Work Here
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Growing company- their growth is about 35-50% every year since 2019
About the Opportunity
- Overall responsibility for all cash related matters
- Prepare cashflow projections
- Assess liquidity requirements, ensure sufficient cash or borrowing facilities. Identify specific needs, advise on sources of funding, negotiate with lenders, manage the funding obtained, developing and maintaining relationships with external bodies
- Manage the movement of cash, the working capital, and the funding of the various regions, manage Regions’ receipts and payments
- Design, establish, and manage efficient banking structure with Treasury management tools
- Arrange credit facilities, at the Corporate and Regions levels
- Manage relationships with banks, financial institutions, government agencies providing support (e.g. EDC), and rating agencies
- Own and monitor Debt covenants and oversee periodic reporting
- Responsible for FX and oversight of interest rates, for risk management and hedging
- Invest surplus cash, develop and implement appropriate balanced investment plan
- Ensure sufficient cash and funding, identifying and mitigating against financial risks, encouraging a culture of sound financial practice
- Creating and maintaining Treasury operations policies and procedures.
- Risk management: identify, analyze and mitigate against financial risks, develop and implement a risk management policy, assisting in or leading risk management activities.
- Insurance: own the global insurance policies, framework, set-up a D&O reserve fund
- Bonding: own the global surety bonds and bonding facility, project guarantees
- Structured Financing: responsible for the Structured Financing of the BOO projects to ensure ability for cash repatriation and management of withholding taxes
- Work with the Tax staff : in developing and implementing the global tax optimization strategy, on IC loan, subs funding and on transfer pricing and intercompany transaction
- Work on ad-hoc projects as necessary
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- CPA, CFA, or CTP
- 10 to 20 years of relevant experience in a mid-size company with an international setting and exposure
- Strong treasury expertise, and interest to further develop, through supporting a globally growing M&A and renewable investment transactions in close partnership with business and tax peers
- Experience working for a medium sized organization
- Strong management skills necessary to assure that all federal and state compliance is accurate and timely filed. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills necessary to assure that investor needs are met in a timely and accurate manner
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30284.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.