About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the financial services industry. They are looking for a Director of Treasury to join their Finance team. The Director of Treasury will be responsible for overseeing the areas related to Asset Liability Management (ALM) and providing in-depth analysis on balance sheet and earnings risk.
- Fantastic culture that is open door policy
- The team is highly qualified and experienced
- Strong mentorship opportunities available for this role
About the Opportunity
- Lead the Asset Liability Management and Financial Planning and Analysis functions within Treasury and ensure all targets are met
- Oversee the analysis and forecasting of interest margin, interest rate risk and liquidity risk
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for submission to the Asset Liability Committee and to drive business decisions
- Prepare granular analysis and reporting for an executive audience
- Develop the annual budget for interest margin and implementing processes to monitor business line profitability via Funds Transfer Pricing analysis
- Exhibit your acumen and expertise by promoting earnings certainty via data driven analysis to develop pricing, volume and hedging strategies
- Accurately prepare short and long range forecasts of the balance sheet
- Regularly review and update policies and procedures for your function
- CPA, CFA or CTP
- 7+ years of related finance experience with 2 years leading, coaching and developing teams
- Experience within Financial Services or Asset Management industry
- Good communication skills
$120,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26919.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.