About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company that services Fortune 500 clients and government agencies. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Canadian headquartered company with over $350 Billion in assets under management
- Hybrid role with mix of compliance, planning, and projects
- The SVP of Tax is a fantastic mentor and leader
- Excellent long term opportunities for development and advancement. The other Director of Tax we placed was promoted to VP after 2 years
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated quarterly tax provision in accordance with IFRS
- Review tax provision packages prepared by Canadian portfolio companies
- Tax compliance (corporate, trust, partnership, foreign reporting and other returns) corporate entities using a combination of internal resources and external service providers
- Manage tax audits and respond to tax queries from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Assist with the management of foreign accrual property income and surplus computations process
- Work closely with Finance, Treasury and Legal teams globally to ensure proper maintenance of holding and financing structures through administration of tax policies and guidelines
- Identify and execute Canadian tax planning opportunities
- Assist other members of the global tax team on various initiatives
- CPA with at least 5 years of corporate tax experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm or equivalent
- Provision experience under IFRS
- In-depth level III or MTax
- Canadian Corporate tax experience
$140,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28056.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.