About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the manufacturing and consumer packaged goods sector. They are looking for a Director of Reporting the management of a large shared services group which includes Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable departments. Additionally, this role will be critical to the strategic planning and forecasting processes of revenues and cash-flows.
- Fast-paced but also laid back open door policy
- Family orientated culture
- Highly experienced financial accounting team
Perks & Bonuses
- Company is in change mode and is encouraged
- Executive leadership team is easy to work with
- Flexible hours for seamless work-life integration
About the Opportunity
- Operate as an influential leader to foster business process improvements and efficiencies among your team
- Pursue continuous improvement in building a high-performing team with low turn-over
- Encourage continuous improvement initiatives and act as project manager lead on such initiatives
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting process by partnering with key finance and business areas to develop and maintain forecasts and budgets
- Prepare dashboards and/or in-depth analysis on performance/key insights against KPIs
- Demonstrate a strong technical understanding of the accounting for expenses including company policies and sufficient business knowledge to be able to verify and analyze information under review.
- For both Accounts Payables and Receivables teams, manage full cycle accounting processes in accordance with industry best practices
- Operate as commercial financing and credit approving administrator
- Act as key contact with external vendors to foster relationships that support faster collections and payment processing
- Conduct forecasting of opex spending and cash-flow forecasting on a periodic basis
- Participate in strategic planning processes with executive leadership team
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
- CPA or equivalent years experience
- Experienced in management a large sized shared services group
- Experience in collections and vendor credit approval process
- Experienced with major ERP like SAP, Oracle, JDE or Microsoft Dynamics
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26217.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.