About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in the natural resource and utility industry. They are currently looking to hire a Director of FP&A Renewable Power & Transition. This position will be responsible, in collaboration with other teams and regional platforms in the organization, for developing a comprehensive view of the business performance and providing insights into the results for management reporting purposes.
Why Work Here
- World class asset management company
- High exposure role with Senior executives within this group and across the organization
- Clear path to VP within a couple of years
About the Opportunity
- Lead the annual budgeting process, including the coordinating with various stakeholders across the organization, reviewing the consolidation and analysis of regional budgets and preparing summary presentations for senior management and Board of Directors
- Manage the analysis of quarterly results and the preparation of comprehensive reports for senior management and Board of Directors
- Oversee the monthly forecast process, collaborating closely with regional operating groups and providing functional analysis to senior management
- Perform and manage ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting required by senior management;
- Ensure the integrity and managerial usefulness of reports
- Participate in the continuous improvement of systems and processes, focused on the quality and transparency of financial results and forecasts and to facilitate reporting throughout the organization
- Provide support to the Managing Director, Finance and to the Vice President, Finance in various related activities and projects.
- CPA, CFA
- 5 to 8 years of experience in analyzing financial information in a complex environment
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the energy business is considered an asset
$145,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 336585.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.