About the Company
Our client is a public media company who is looking for a Director of FP&A to be responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting ($40M) cycle of the agency, working across all departments and budget owners to implement and maintain the forecasting process.
Why Work Here
- Good work/life balance
- Winning media group
- Stable work environment
About the Opportunity
- Plan, organize and lead the budget process as well as all related activities related to the establishment of the annual budget and the development of quarterly projections
- Put in place policies, procedures, controls and systems that facilitate the development and monitoring of actual results versus the budget and quarterly forecasts
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with department heads and operational teams in order to give them budgetary responsibility and stay informed on their plans and expenses
- Supervise the deadlines and deliverables produced by financial analysts in the Finance department to achieve business objectives and contribute to the professional development of talent in Finance
- Supervise and produce analyzes to explain the monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Carry out and provide financial analyzes
- Prepare documents for the Board of Directors and Finance Committee and Audits on results and variances against the approved budget
- CPA or MBA
- 6+ years of progressive experience in FP&A (manager or director title now)
- Bilingual - French and English
- Experience with corporate level FP&A - full P&L
- Strong Excel skills
$110,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.