About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization
- Discount on company products
- Lots of opportunity for internal promotion
- Support with career growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Lead the month end, forecasting, annual budgets
- Support your business partners by identifying, prioritizing and communicating business risks and opportunities
- Present budgets, forecasts and value-added analysis to Senior Leadership team on a regular and timely basis, communicating key trends, observations and business impacts
- Participate in the organization's strategic planning process and maintain an understanding of industry trends, key business/cost drivers, accounting policies etc.
- Drive continuous improvement within your finance team and supporting peer groups within Technology Finance
- CPA or MBA
- 10+ years experience in a larger technology company environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, detailed oriented and relentless in the pursuit of process improvement
- Good communication skills and business partnering experience
$140,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24604.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.