About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the production of clean energy.. They also offer the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial, and agricultural markets. They are looking to hire a Director of Financial Reporting, this person will be responsible for leading the reporting.
Why Work Here
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Growing company- their growth is about 35-50% every year since 2019
About the Opportunity
- Prepare IFRS compliant financial statements – including balance sheet, income statement, statement of equity, and cash flow statement
- Prepare notes to the financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly MD&A.
- Research, identify, and determine proper adoption of IFRS guidelines
- Lead accounting policy research on new IFRS standards
- Prepare accounting policy memos as required
- Manage the consolidated audit process
- Support the CFO and Global Controller on ad-hoc projects as required
- Work with external audit firm on ensuring proper adoption of IFRS standards
- Become the SME for all IFRS-related issues
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS standards with a focus on continuous learning to keep abreast of all IFRS updates in terms of interpretations, measurement, presentation, and regulatory requirements
- Prior hands-on experience in IFRS financial reporting
- Big 4 experience at a Manager level or equivalent experience in financial reporting in a publicly traded company
- CPA/CA designation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30281.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.