About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in asset management. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Excellent new business within Brookfield
- Great opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to shape the position and have a say in the team structure
About the Opportunity
- Ownership of public company financial reporting and regulatory compliance activities under various reporting frameworks (IFRS and/or US GAAP)
- Coordination and oversight of quarterly financial reporting processes and annual audits with the company’s external auditors
- Coordination with the parent entity finance and accounting teams, and other internal stakeholders, to streamline and enhance the efficiency and quality of reported information
- Partner effectively with various stakeholder groups such as senior leadership group, investment team, tax, legal, compliance, and investor relations
- Provide leadership to the broader team in support of a collaborative and team-oriented environment;
- Oversee junior finance and accounting, team members
- CPA, CA
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience in accounting/finance functions
- IFRS and/or US GAAP
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28214.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.