About the Company
Our client is looking to hire a Director of Financial Reporting to be responsible for preparing the monthly consolidated reporting package and MD&A plus managing IFRS research / implementation requirements. Treasury and Corporate Tax management will be other key aspects of this role.
- Good work life balance
- Professional development opportunities and lateral moves
- Strong promote from within
About the Opportunity
- Manage centralized costs such as leases, depreciation, pension, commission expenses etc.
- Work with external auditors to facilitate smooth and streamlined audit process
- Manage cash flow, provide liaison to Lenders & ensure covenant requirements are met
- Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end close process and ensure all deliverable deadlines are met
- Ensure accounting is in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are up-to-date and issues resolved in a timely manner
- Oversee integrity of internal control environment and chart of accounts
- CPA, CA
- Consolidated reporting under IFRS
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
$120,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26140.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.