About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the CPG industry.
Why Work Here
- Organization is a Global Leader
- Award Winning Culture
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for tools and processes for financial reporting and forecasting including data cubes, Power BI models etc
- Financial articulation of the Corporate strategy (long & short term) in collaboration with the executive leadership team
- Deliver financial metrics that will help business leaders implement business strategies
- Provide financial planning for the assessment and execution of strategic opportunities including M&A for acquisitions or disposals, representation agreement, service agreement, distribution agreement, due diligence exercises etc
- Key financial liaison for collaborative business planning including forecasting from market through depletion, to shipments and financials
- Management of the Company’s Profit and Loss results against target or plan
- Plan and direct reporting of monthly financial results, forecasts and budgets for external reporting and internal management purposes
- Ensure the integrity (accuracy, completeness, timeliness) of reported financials, while explaining and illustrating variances and drivers of performance
- Monitor, evaluate and advise on operational performance compared to budgets and forecasts
- CPA (CA/CMA/CGA)
- 10+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis, consulting and/or corporate finance in a multinational business
- Experience in CPG or relevant industry
- Strong financial acumen
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #301812.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.