About the Company
Our client is a growing tech company. They are looking to add a Director, Financial Planning and Analysis to their team as someone who will continue to drive the growth of the Financial Planning and Analysis function.
Why Work Here
- High growth organization
About the Opportunity
- Develop a good understanding of the KPIs and comprehend how they relate to the business and how the senior management team utilizes them to make business decisions
- Execute on the preparation of monthly Executive & Board reporting packages
- Drive the annual budgeting process, including further development and automation of the budget & forecasting models
- Partner with Sr. Management and Operations to review monthly budget to actual results
- Develop a quarterly rolling forecast process
- 7+ years of progressive FP&A experience within a mid-sized and growing company
- Experience from tech and service related industries
$125,000 - $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30028.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.