About the Company
Our client, a private, well-run company in the advertising and marketing sector is hiring a Director, Financial Planning due to the growth within their business. This company offers an amazing culture, challenging work, and opportunities for development and advancement.
Why Work Here
- Company is performing extremely well. Growing both organically and through acquisition.
- Great culture and company
- Opportunity to manage a strong team
- The CEO has built this company into a powerhouse in their space
About the Opportunity
- Lead the annual budgeting and planning process, including timely and accurate consolidation of all budgets relating to business units
- Lead and oversee Financial Planning Managers in the information gathering process and analysis for strategic and tactical projects requested by VP and Sr. Managers
- Manage timely collection of financial and non-financial data from business lines
- Ensure completeness and reasonability of forecasts; provide viable solutions to issues raised
- Develop analytics to improve precision around planning and forecasting
- Develop and maintain financial forecasting models for business analysis, cash flow management, and banking
- Support SVP Finance with insightful and detailed analyses and modelling (ad hoc and regular) to assist in decision support
- Coordinate with Corporate Controller to produce monthly reporting package
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal business units
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives
- Provide recommendations to improve financial performance
- Assist in developing client budget control reports
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
- Assist in the development of effective internal controls
- Oversee revenue recognition and billing processes and implications on budgeting, forecasting and financial management
- CPA or MBA
- 8+ years of progressive experience in financial leadership roles
- Advertising/Marketing/technology industry experience
- Strong FP&A experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
$145,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 296325.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.