About the Company
Our client is a leading internet and telecommunications company. They are currently looking for a Director of Finance Systems to work closely with Finance business stakeholders and technology teams to solve complex business problems through a combination of optimized processes, systems, data, and tools.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Excellent boss who will be a great mentor. He is a veteran of the company and is fantastic
- New role the person can shape and make their own
- An excellent technology company that is profitable, stable, and well run
About the Opportunity
- Act as the thought leader for finance in coordinating the execution of major technology transformation and deployment, staying up to date with leading finance technology trends
- Plan, manage and execute end-to-end financial transformation initiative including evaluation of feasibility and benefit of improvement efforts
- Evaluate, prioritize and scope work to build a finance transformation plan/roadmap
- Partner with key finance stakeholders as well as other Technology teams to support Finance innovation and change initiatives to enable simplification and standardization of key finance processes
- Work closely with vendors to ensure successful development and delivery of software solutions to ensure they meet business expectations including key activities such as, but not limited to architecture/technical design & implementation, data integration/migration, issue resolution, integration testing, technical documentation, security standards implementation
- Ongoing administration, testing, and maintenance of Finance tools in a production state
- Manage and drive accountabilities of stakeholders and teams involved
- Lead efforts to re-platform or integrate finance/accounting systems
- Drive alignment between finance function and overall business strategy
- Finance systems experience at a managerial level or beyond
- Experience working on a wide range of systems focused projects (implementations, upgrades, assessments, etc) coupled with finance/accounting experience
- CPA is nice to have
- Intact and Netsuite is an asset
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29989.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.