ARE YOU A CPA LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their growing organization.
Director of Finance
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the Wealth Management industry. This organization is looking for a Director of Finance reporting to the CFO, overseeing all areas of finance, including: financial reporting, financial accounting cycle and FP&A team.
Why Work Here
- Hybrid opportunity
- Ability to grow within the company
- Will work closely with the CFO
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
About the Opportunity
- Taking full responsibility for all financial accounting and reporting processes (including month and quarter-end), and the associated accounting research to ensure that results are in accordance with IFRS
- Provide financial leadership within the organization by leading the development of annual budgets, leading the completion of quarter-end reporting, and analyzing actual performance against budget
- Providing coaching and mentoring to the Finance team
- Prepare all regulatory filings
- Creates and reviews analysis and reports of financial and operating data
- Ensure that internal controls are designed efficiently and function effectively
- CPA, CA
- 7-10 years of related experience, ideally coming from wealth management/brokerage
- Exposure to IFRS, IIROC and strong analytical skills
- Strong internal controls and process improvement and people management experience
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23677.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.