About the Company
Our client is a food manufacturer. They are looking for a Director of Finance to join their rapidly growing team and drive their financial success to new heights.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Excellent compensation package
- Profitable and growing company
- Lead a bright up and coming team with fantastic positive company culture
- Taking the lead in closing our financial periods and crafting strong advisory board materials ensuring our success and gaps are showcased accurately.
- Becoming our go-to advisor for all financial questions, ensuring 100% compliance with standards and regulations. Be the trusted expert we rely on!
- Championing our financial well-being by skillfully managing our working capital and liquidity.
- Taking accountability for our accounts receivable and accounts payables functions, hitting our performance targets and ensuring smooth operations
- Embracing the challenge of optimizing our financial systems, leveraging their capabilities to unlock new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leading our annual planning and quarterly forecasting exercises, where your strategic vision will help shape our future success.
- Building strong bonds within our finance team through regular meetings, both one-on-ones and daily huddles. You’ll be responsible for collaborating and supporting a positive work environment.
- Recognizing the achievements of our finance team through annual scorecards and development plans to celebrate their growth and contributions.
- CPA designation
- 10 years of experience in Finance or related field
- Well-rounded Controllership with some business partnering/FP&A
- Microsoft Dynamics, Navision, or Business Central experience is an asset
$140,000 to $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 389042
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.