About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of accessibility devices around the globe. They are currently looking for a Director of Finance responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the Finance and Accounting functions across the Canadian business unit.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- In its industry, the company is a global leader and absolutely the #1 player in the Canadian market
- Excellent people and culture within the company, with low turnover and a strong team in place.
- Very broad role with an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- Lead the finance team to execute on regular financial reporting of the Company’s financial performance on an ad hoc and monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage month end, quarterly end, and year end close activities
- Plan, direct, and control all operational, administrative and financial activities through effective coordination with the executive, corporate and management teams
- Establish annual budgets, targets, and operations objectives and ensure effective monitoring, performance, and control of these objectives
- Create and implement strategic plans, the annual business plan and budgets, working closely with the Canadian President & Canadian Leadership Team
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement in the organization to ensure the continual growth and success of the Company
- Customer relationship building and maintenance which may require some travel to customers and potential customers’ facilities to secure and/or maintain business and solid working relationships
- Oversee Loan approval process and assessment of customer risk profiles
- Provide financial leadership to the Management team in terms of business planning and financial projections, budgets, corporate tax planning, preparation and analysis of financial information, and developing management and operating controls
- Ensure pricing of products are up-to-date and accurate
- Administer revenue goals/quotas/bonus plans for Managers and Territory Managers.
- Ensure consistency of travel and expense reporting by all personnel in accordance with Company policy guidelines
- Drive continuous improvements through process reviews and apply new technologies to help address current and future challenges
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Strong FP&A experience
- Related industry experience within manufacturing, distribution type businesses
- Experience in matrix organization is helpful with multiple reporting lines is an asset
$135,000 - $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30485.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.