About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in asset management. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
Why Work Here
- Net new role due to growth
- VP of Finance is a great mentor
- Definite opportunities for growth beyond this role
About the Opportunity
- Train, mentor and motivate a team of 3-5 finance professionals
- Manage investor reporting and review management fee and waterfall calculation for fund reporting
- Onboarding and offboarding investments
- Oversee legacy funds and special project as needed
- Review the entire investment operations and reporting process and provide guidance to drive quality and consistency in deliverables
- Review various financial information and analytics to ensure accuracy of reporting as well as optimal performance
- Review financial statements and investor reporting prepared in accordance with US GAAP – Investment Company Accounting and IFRS
- Manage the external audit and tax reporting process with big 4 firms
- Review valuation models
- Work with asset management team to develop an annual budget as well as a 5 year business plan
- Review regular forecasting/re-forecasting and related analytics
- Assist as needed with due diligence related t refinancing, dispositions, development and redevelopment
- Identify areas for process improvement and enhancement; design and implement automation improvement
- CPA, CA
- 10+ years of progressive work experience with a mix of public accounting and industry experience
- Experience in real estate is considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience managing and mentoring a finance team
- Industry experience within Real Estate
$130,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30231.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.