About the Company
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry recognized as a large social enterprise. They are looking to add a Director of Finance responsible for all office, accounting, finance and reporting functions of the Organization.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Company will offer stability
- Passionate about healthcare
About the Opportunity
- Direct supervision over the Accounting and Payroll Clerk and the Billing Supervisor including, performance evaluations, hiring and terminations
- Accounting and finance processes including, billing, payroll, banking and accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable)
- Financial reporting, quarterly and year-end financial reporting in accordance with GAAP, ad-hoc financial reports and year-end tax reporting to Associates
- Contract management
- Attend all Executive Meetings and the Annual General Meeting and the timely preparation of high quality minutes
- Accountable to the Executive Committee (through the Chair) for the effective and efficient running of office processes
- Lead change management efforts related to reporting and process improvements
- Ensure workers work in compliance with the OHSA and its regulations
- Supervise and coordinate two annual social events
- Experience in project and change management
- Excellent people management skills
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29005.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.