About the Company
Our client is a publicly listed technology company. This firm is well-positioned for success and they will provide an opportunity for professional development.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for advancement
- Good work/life balance
- Experienced management team, supportive work environment
- Currently in a work from home environment
About the Opportunity
- Production of the monthly results reporting package for the Executive Leadership Team
- Production of quarterly finance packages for the Board of Directors
- Assist with the capital governance process, including facilitating quarterly capital reviews and facilitating the yearly budgeting process
- Maintain Corporate finance model, which includes a statement of cash flows and balance sheet
- Support M&A and scenario planning by running different versions of the model
- Oversee processes and financial systems that are used for management reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners who support the four lines of business, IT and Enterprise functional areas; partner with the Controllership and Operational Finance (billing, AR, AP) teams
- Participate in special projects to conduct financial analysis that support operational decision making
- Monitor and summarize analyst coverage of the Company
- CPA, CA
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, including 2+ years in an FP&A role
- M&A exposure and Financial Modelling are assets
- Highly efficient with Excel
$140,000 - $185,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28766.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.