About the Company
Our client is an organization in the private equity industry. They are looking for a Director of Finance to provide general oversight and development of the accounting team at both the Fund and Corporate level.
Why Work Here
- Excellent compensation package
- Family style atmosphere / work culture
About the Opportunity
- Manage the preparation of quarterly Fund financial statements, investor statements, and capital calls
- Cash management
- Oversee preparation of year-end audited financial statements
- Review journal entries, working papers, and financial statements
- Partnership, trust and corporate tax returns, HST returns
- Portfolio company valuations review and analysis
- Create, update and report key financial performance metrics with respect to the Fund(s) and the associated portfolio companies
- 7-10 years of experience with a Fund Reporting background
- People management experience
- Strong organizational skills
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27626.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.