About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Director of Finance who will be in the Corporate Finance team focusing on key priorities that include overseeing the corporate accounting while leading a team of direct reports. You will lead all areas of consolidated financial reporting and work closely with other divisional leaders.
Opportunity to be a leader within a multi-billion dollar organization and working alongside highly skilled mentors.
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the daily operations of Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting functions
- Support and coordinate implementation of Corporate Finance initiatives
- Establish relationships with operational Group Finance teams, understanding their needs and coordinating reporting requirements accordingly
- Mentor, develop and supervise finance staff to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate Group, Consolidated management and Consolidated shareholder reporting packages
- Standardize reporting and streamline financial reporting processes
- Ensure complex intercompany transactions are recorded correctly and reconciled on a timely basis
- Oversee budget and reforecast process for the Corporate Group and Consolidation, and provide relevant analysis for senior management
- Coordinate with external auditors and oversee the global annual audits for the parent and subsidiary companies
- Manage adoption and adaptation of new Corporate financial and reporting systems, including OneStream
- Provide consolidated financial and operational performance reporting, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics that will improve overall financial performance and allow the organization to reach or exceed its financial goals
- Professional designation (CPA/CA)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a combination of public accounting and multinational Corporate Office roles
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Consolidations experience
- Manufacturing and large ERP system experience (SAP, COGNOS) an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
$150,000 - $165,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26463.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.