About the Company
Our client is a global CPG organization and they are looking for a Director of Corporate Tax to join their team. This role will be responsible for financial reporting, compliance and tax planning of both Canadian and USA corporate taxes.
- Competitive compensation package
- Significant opportunities for growth and career development
- Great work life balance
- Multiple locations you can work from
About the Opportunity
- Manage the regulatory reporting functions for Canadian and USA corporate tax. Ensure that the business is accounting for the proper income tax provisions for Canadian and USA operations
- Manager transfer pricing requirements between Canadian and USA operations
- Act as executive leadership team member and participate on all finance department meetings
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on all relevant corporate tax requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors accordingly
- Help manage corporate tax planning activities while managing a small team of corporate tax professionals
- CPA Designation, CICA an asset
- Canadian Corporate Tax Reporting and USA Corporate Tax Reporting Experience
- Strong tax technical skills and thorough understanding of domestic income tax legislation
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26733.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.