About the Company
Our client is a leader in the health tech industry and is looking to hire a Director of Business Intelligence, Engineering.
About the Opportunity
- The Director of Business Intelligence will lead all aspects of the design process to build world class data visualizations for external and internal audiences
- This will be a hands-on role, and the candidate should be a strong data architect with the ability to build out the BI function using full proof solutions and a strong sense of quality assurance
- Key to this role is understanding business requirements, determining what the data model may look like now, and 6 months from now, and understanding technical systems and capital allowance will be needed to support this
- Being able to reduce bottlenecks, identify solution gaps and look long term is critical
- 10+ Years demonstrated experience in data architecture, management, governance, and analysis.
- 5+ Years of management experience with ability to lead remote teams.
- Expert SQL skills. Experience with MySQL is preferred.
- Able to speak comfortably to both technical and business audiences
- Able to build a BI function
- Hands-on, "roll up your sleeves" collaborative style of working
- Exposure to AWS
- Good understanding of data modeling samples (Python, R)
$150,000 - $170,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30357
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.