About the Company
Our client is a Canadian headquartered multinational technology company. They are looking for a Director of Accounting who will be responsible for managing the global accounting team and is responsible for the full cycle accounting and month-end process as it relates to monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting.
Why Work Here
- Highly skilled team
- 100% remote working flexibility
- Collaborative environment and supportive of professional development and fantastic company culture
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the organization’s external financial reporting
- Oversee all technical accounting matters which includes all accounting operations teams including: Accounts payable, Global payroll, Billing and accounts receivable, Equity accounting and administration, Treasury accounting
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate and manage the external audit
- Support both external and internal audits
- Help scale accounting operations worldwide
- Drive accounting-wide efficiencies and value-added improvements
- Support executive initiatives
- Help grow, develop, and empower a world-class team
- 10+ years of experience in accounting with a strong aptitude for team leadership, growth and development
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS
Fully comprehensive salary package with fantastic employee benefits & stock options available
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #298930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.