About the Company
Our client is a large private manufacturing organization that is looking to hire an Information Security Director.
About the Opportunity
- This role will be working on the IT Security initiatives within the organization and initially will lead a team of 3
- This person will be responsible for IT Security roadmap/strategy, projects, as well as day-to-day security operations
- Completed university degree in technology/science/math-related disciplines is preferred
- Proven progressive IT Security positions, culminating in managing small Cybersecurity teams for end-client organizations
- Strong understanding of the full gambit of IT security management - from simple endpoint protection, vulnerability detection/prevention, hardening of systems, cybersecurity best practices/standards, tools and techniques, monitoring, security audits, annual pen tests, stakeholder reporting, project delivery, and social engineering issues
- Strong current hands-on IT Security skills (this is not a fully hands-off management position)
- Strong experience with SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, SOC
- Great communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Certifications are highly preferred - CISSP, CISM, or similar
- Understanding of NIST and/or ISO27001
$150,000 - $170,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30128
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.