About the Company
Our client is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. They are looking to hire a Full-Time Director IT Operations & Chief Information Security Officer.
About the Opportunity
- Maintain the availability, integrity and security of all internal systems, electronic documents and intellectual property
- This extends to Customer facing systems and their electronic documents and intellectual property
- This role is the head of IT security, driving the IT security strategy and implementation forward whilst ensuring that the company’s information assets are adequately protected from security threats and cyber-hacking
- The CISO is responsible for ensuring operational compliance to ISO, GDPR and other applicable laws, standards and regulations
- Senior IT leadership has a hands-on approach, the CISO will lead all security efforts, continue the evolution of the organizational cloud security approach, and provide coaching and mentoring to management to provide a world-class security IT security organization
- Client is on Azure AD (Microsoft shop), and there will be active management of their current SOC vendor
- Executive level communications are required for this position, including being able to not only speak fluently between technical and non-technical audiences, but also be confident, mature, and have a convincing executive presence
- 10+ years of IT/Security Operations experience
- Professional industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSK, CCISO
- Knowledge of security, risk and control frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ISO & NIST
- Executive level communications (Able to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Understanding of Cloud, SaaS, CASB, Mobility, Network, Server Infrastructure, SD-WAN, Application framework and their implications on information security strategy.
- Ability to provide hands on leadership, as required (develop and maintain an effective information security architecture approach)
- Experience in IT Systems and Network Operations Management
- Strong vendor management skills
- Experience with DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Able to actively coach staff and take constructive feedback
- DLP experience is highly desired
$175,000 - $200,000/ year.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30654.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.