About the Company
Our client is a large international manufacturing company, looking to hire a Director of IT Infrastructure on a full time basis.
About the Opportunity
- This role will manage all of the IT infrastructure for this global private international manufacturing company (35+ locations across Americas and Asia/Europe)
- 10+ Direct reports split between Mississauga and India, and an outsourced helpdesk
- We are looking for a great client-facing leader who will be the face of the infrastructure team to all stakeholders across the world - from C level at HQ to plant managers in China, Mexico, etc
- Someone who is both strategic and technical, has come up the ranks in IT infrastructure hands-on roles and still is very much involved in design/architecture of IT solutions
- Proven history of progressive hands-on IT infrastructure positions and skills in managing data centers, cloud, networks, servers, desktops (specifically Cisco, Fortinet, VMWare, Office 365, Cloud)
- Proven history of managing global IT infrastructure in 24x7 environments with distributed/international locations
- Strong understanding of ITIL and other best practice frameworks (eg Purdue industrial IT model, etc)
- Excellent team management (10+) and business-facing skills - from C level to plant managers
- Manufacturing (or mining/utilities) type industry experience
- Great communication/presentation skills
- IBM i-Series experience is a plus
- Local to West GTA
- Azure implementation experience
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29942
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.