About the Company
Our client is looking for a Director to join their team of excellent CPAs and support with enhancing audit quality and fostering leadership.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent culture and team of CAs
- Competitive compensation plan, plus bonus
About the Opportunity
- Conduct inspections by identifying audit deficiencies and conducting root cause analysis to improve audit quality
- Maintain effective control of assigned inspection work, including meeting deadlines
- Act as a liaison with audit firms
- Support local stakeholder engagement and thought leadership initiative
- CPA, CA
- 8 years of progressive accounting and audit experience
- Good communicator and detail oriented
- Successful at communicating complex issues, building consensus and fostering positive relationships
$140,000 - $170,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24836.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.