About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the transportation industry with headquarters around the world. They are looking to add a Director, Funding who will play a key role in secured funding facilities, secured credit, securitization, and ABS Markets.
Why Work Here
- Very employee and customer centric culture
- Company has performed very well during COVID and outlook for their business is quite strong
About the Opportunity
- Manage existing secured funding facilities and support securing new sources of funding to meet ongoing and future business needs
- Keep a pulse on secured credit and securitization/ABS markets and maintain regular dialogue with the Treasury Strategy tea
- Monitor maturity ladder & matched-funding profile; optimize execution to meet the funding plan
- Support the continuous effort to reduce cost of funding by creating and managing superior analytics and research
- Support proactive relationship management with lenders, investors, rating agencies, etc.
- Deliver value-adding funding cost and related analysis
- Lead development of analytical inputs reported to key leadership bodies. executive team, Board, lenders, and rating agencies
- Support unsecured-funding related activities
- Oversee the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and business continuity plans
- CPA or CFA
- Experience with secured lending facilities
- Hedge accounting and IFRS 9 are assets
$140,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27888.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.