About the Company
Our client is an investment advice company. They are looking for a Senior Director, FP&A to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Hands on role and opportunities for grow
- Be able to help build a team
- Excellent compensation package
- Assist with the financial planning process, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-term financial modeling of the wealth management business. Maintain the annual and quarterly budgeting process including coordination of budget inputs and providing accurate and timely business projections.
- Collaborate with department heads and team leaders to develop financial targets, review variances and performance, and provide insights to support decision-making.
- Prepare regular reporting of key financial metrics and performance indicators and communicate financial results and trends to executive management.
- Prepare financial reports and strategic recommendations to management and stakeholders for improving operational efficiency and financial performance.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and reliability of financial data used for decision-making purposes.
- Support the consolidated financial, management, and regulatory reporting requirements of the wealth management businesses.
- Perform evaluations of projects, programs, or investments by assessing their potential costs and benefits. Analyze financial data, market expectations, and other relevant information to quantify the anticipated returns and assess financial impacts of proposed initiatives.
- Collaborate with project managers to track project costs, monitor budget utilization, and expected financial performance compared to plans.
- Maintain and update cost allocation methodologies and procedures to ensure accurate and effective distribution of cost centers across business segments. Report shared service costs to segmental business partners and explain drivers of change in allocations.
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis as required
- CPA designation
- Minimum five years of experience in financial planning and analysis or corporate finance
- In-depth knowledge of financial forecasting, budgeting and strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex financial data and trends
- Experience with financial analysis tools, report writing, data extraction and software preferred (e.g. Excel & ERP system)
- Proficient in financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Wealth management experience preferred
$140,000 to $170,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 393191.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.