About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing Software/Technology organization. They are looking for a Director, FP&A who will build the initial standards and frameworks for the FP&A function, then grow and develop the team.
Why Work Here
- Be a part of a rapidly growing organization. Revenue has been tripled in the last 12 months, and headcount more than doubled in last 1.5 years
- Comprehensive compensation package that includes extremely valuable stock options
- Fantastic and progressive culture
About the Opportunity
- Produce reporting packages and presentation materials for the Executive team; lead investor and internal reporting packages including calculation of various SaaS metrics and benchmarking
- Lead the creation of annual budget (incl. CAPEX budgeting), 3-year long-term plan, and quarterly forecasting process
- Manage, coach, and develop the FP&A team including recruitment, engagement, and retention of top talent
- Lead selection and implementation of FP&A software system
- Experience with SaaS unit economics (LTV, CAC) and Go-to-Market (funnel metrics, sales compensation plans, etc.)
- 5+ years of financial planning & analysis experience, ideally working in a complex and high growth tech or B2B or B2C SaaS environment
- 2+ years in Manager level positions in a SaaS environment
Up to $200,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 300930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role