About the Opportunity.
- Oversee the operational P&L forecasting process for monthly/quarterly estimates, annual budget, and long-range financial plans for the company
- Partner and collaborate with budget owners across all functions for annual budget planning
- Build and maintain management financial reporting package, including variances vs. budget and prior year comparative analysis
- Develop and monitor key performance metrics/indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Develops standard and ad hoc financial analyses to provide operational insight to business leaders.
- Lead the implementation of a financial planning tool.
- Manage the integration from/into other systems (including Intacct, Salesforce, etc).
- Drive continual improvement of the financial planning system to leverage capabilities for fully integrated financial statements, long range plans, scenarios, metrics, etc.
- Prepare and document compensation calculations (i.e., annual bonus plan) for the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, preference to MBA candidates
- Minimum 10+ years of FP&A experience
- Experience within SaaS/Software industry required
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Experience with FP&A software preferred
- Strong partner-building skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #386070.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.