About the Company
Our client is a publicly-listed real estate company and they are looking for a Director, Forecasting who will be primarily responsible for the management, coordination, and reporting of the quarterly forecasts and annual budget to Executive Leadership.
Why Work Here
- Progressive culture with flexible work from home and office arrangements.
- Opportunity for growth in this position, while still leading the Forecasting team at a reputable public company.
- Competitive total compensation package with RRSP matching and share purchase program.
About the Opportunity
- Review analysis on property-level leasing assumptions for purpose of testing reasonability, documenting trend analysis, and verifying inputs
- Review detailed variance analysis for property-level NOI and present summary to Management
- Review all analysis files prepared by Forecasting team for accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency with internal assumptions
- Draft commentary and analysis for quarterly forecast presentation to the Board
- Manage quarterly reforecast and annual budget calendars, ensuring appropriate sequence of events and communication of deadlines to responsible parties
- Prepare annual presentations for rating agencies in line with most recent forecast
- Manage a team of 3-4 people; coordinate budget/forecast function with various functional groups across the company
- CPA or CFA
- Min 7 years of strong FP&A experience
- Min 3 years of team management experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills (manipulating large data sets)
- One of either 1) Real Estate industry experience or 2) Public company experience
Depending on experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 334628.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.