About the Company
Our client is a fast growing bank in Canada. They are looking for a Director Finance & Strategic Initiatives who will be responsible for providing dedicated expertise in financial analysis, insights, and reporting on new and ongoing strategic initiatives, to ensure the quality and sophistication of analysis used in the process is comprehensive and follows all applicable accounting standards.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- One of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
- Strong management team with a lot of tenured leaders.
- Progressive and inclusive culture.
- Company often participates in community events.
- This position will work with all areas of the business and have a high level of visibility throughout the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Partner proactively and collaborate with internal stakeholders, Corporate Strategy, and the Project Management Office (PMO) to define, develop and assess help the business to optimize financial outcomes
- Create and maintain Corporate performance metrics, dashboards, and reporting mechanisms to facilitate data-driven dec
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to inform short and long-term financial forecasts
- Provide recommendations to optimize financial performance, enhance profitability, maximize Return on Investment (ROI) and mitigate risks
- Develop and maintain costing and allocation methodology
- Work closely with the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis to ensure alignment with annual financial planning and budget cycle
- Mentor and develop team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Professional Accounting Designation, CPA
- Significant progressive experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or a related function within Financial Services
$150,000 - $165,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #386990
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.