About the Company
Our client is highly reputable organization and is a global leader in the consumer packed goods industry. They are in search for a Director, Finance Data & Governance who will provide exposure to strategic collaboration within Finance and IT/Data teams globally across the organization.
Why Work Here
- Amazing company culture, very inclusive and diverse company culture with a focus on employee development and satisfaction.
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading CPG companies in North America
About the Opportunity
- Strong development opportunities and ability to lead a high caliber team
- Define, Implement & Govern SAP best practices for Finance data
- Set strategy and roadmap for how Finance Data will be structured, evolve and governed through Digital Technologies leveraged by Global and Regional Finance teams
- Leverage best practice Finance processes in SAP and analytics to design and implement data structure and governance solutions for Management Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Finance data Analytics
- Promote and drive the use of data and adoption of data analytics to Global and Regional teams to inform business decisions, ensuring adherence and a control culture
- Act as a data owner for key Finance Data objects and attributes that are used to develop models, inform segmentation and drive insights
- Manage the development and maintanence of Profitability, Costing and Financial Planning models, analytical reporting, scorecards and dashboards
- Elevate and promote the use of SAP ERP, Management Reporting, Financial Planning Tools (OneStream, SAC, PaPM) and Analytics and their application with regional teams and key stakeholders, including c-level executives
- Work in partnership with Finance, Technology and Data & Analytics teams locally and globally.
- Minimum 10 years knowledge of Finance processes and systems, and working with data to drive decision making and strategy; with a demonstrated history of driving transformational change in a large, global organization
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in SAP Finance modules and tools and how they integrate with Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics processes
- Expertise in data best practices at the transactional, reporting and analytical levels
Highly competitive salary package which includes base, bonus and comprehensive benefits
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #394383.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.