About the Opportunity
- Oversee the accounting operations including their control systems, financial transactions, policies, and procedures
- Provide detailed Cash Flow analysis and projections
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Coordinate planning/budgeting activities for future years.
- Assist in forecasting/variance activities for the current year
- Manage accounts payable and receivable to ensure accounts are current
- Requires a BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting with experience in a Leadership Role
- Must be team oriented and willing to assist at all levels of the department
- Results oriented individual that is willing to work additional hours as needed
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300727.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.