About the Company
Our client is a leading investment management company specializing in a multitude of asset classes through a network of unique portfolios. They are currently looking for a Director, Corporate Accounting
Why Work Here
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Opportunity for significant global exposure and diversification
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the preparation of stand-alone IFRS financial statements/results and notes for various holding companies, general partners, management companies and other structured entities.
- Direct the quarterly inter-group reporting process including setting the quarterly timeline, sending out reporting instructions to subsidiaries, responding to queries from subsidiaries and ensuring subsidiary accounting is in-line with policies.
- Supervise the preparation of the consolidated financial statements for the management company operations.
- Collaborate with the accounting team of parent and ensure they are aware of all accounting/reporting matters and that quarterly results are submitted to them on a timely basis and in the required format.
- Coordinate all external auditor’s activities related to the management company financial statement audit(s).
- Coordinate the activities of the management company accounting team with the accounting policy group, valuation group and the fund accounting team.
- Lead ad-hoc projects such as, but not limited to, performing due diligence on acquisition targets, leading the accounting workstreams related business combinations etc.
- 10+ years of work experience post qualification in a technical financial accounting role doing/overseeing the controllership function and consolidation of wholly/partially owned local and foreign subsidiaries.
- Previous experience in selecting and implementing a general ledger system
$150,000 - $170,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #335136.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.