About the Company
Our client is a global professional services company. They are looking for a Senior Manager of Business Decision Support
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- The company is growing and is based on meritocracy! (i.e. If you perform, you will do well and be given opportunities for promotion and growth)
- There is opportunity for growth to Manager level positions with performance
- Leads by example and achieves results by effectively communicating technical job performance expectations.
- Responsible for staffing and resourcing decisions, including scheduling and assigning work.
- Provides mentoring and development to employees and contribute to the recruitment of new staff.
- Assisting in project planning, controls, and monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining models related to cost performance.
- Assisting in the preparation of department budget and forecasting, gathering departmental data, assessing the validity, and reporting into appropriate formats.
- Responsible for financial reporting of the department, including multi-entities within the pillar.
- Providing advice, guidance, recommendations and assistance to line staff and management in assessing projects, reporting, cost benefit analysis, and cost allocation.
- Builds the narrative that explains the Operational results and plans to the Executive Management team.
- Leads analysis of financial information to support effective business decisions.
- Manages and supports the Business Analysis team, ensuring business planning and financial forecasting process and the annual budgeting process is consistent across the team and all Finance and Operations deadlines are met.
- Supports the refinement of the monthly forecasting process, working with the Central Finance teams;
- Analyzes and interprets operating and financial results to identify trends and activities driving those results and make recommendations on potential changes, both operational and financial in nature, to improve performance.
- An undergraduate degree/diploma in the appropriate field (business administration, accounting, computer science, mathematics) or equivalent.
- Requires a CPA designation or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years related experience in business analysis/project analysis.
$120,000 - $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #398019
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.