The Director, Business Applications will be responsible for identifying, planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the development, implementation and governance of Enterprise Applications (Salesforce). The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications.
About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute the broader CRM strategy, focused on guiding the refinement and build out of Salesforce
- The role will engage in the entire lifecycle (vision, strategy, definition, planning, delivery and support), with primary ownership for planning, delivering and supporting new and existing features and capabilities on Salesforce
- Work very closely with development, QA, user experience, and other product teams to execute the Salesforce product strategy
- Manage relationships with vendors, technology partners and contract providers to ensure service delivery excellence
- Participate in the strategic development of the asset management business solutions roadmap, with a focus on capabilities and offerings in the marketplace
- Build and execute system roadmaps to support corporate strategy and goals, endorsed by stakeholders
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience working directly with Salesforce as an implementer or administrator
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize competing demands in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities
- Excellent analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills, combined with being detail-oriented
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical professionals in a simple manner
- Help facilitate change through understanding requirements and building consensus
- Ability to manage cross functional teams driving projects from ideation to launch
- Self-motivated and proactive, with respect to both managing workload and professional development
$140,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28574.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.