About the Company
This is an exciting role at large, global company. Our client provides a good work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and great benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
Why Work Here
- Very good culture
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Lead and drive a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader relationships
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of existing and proposed accounting, financial reporting & disclosure requirements with a focus on financial instruments
- Provide advice and guidance to the Front and Back Office on appropriate operational accounting and financial reporting implications as it relates to specific complex business transactions and new business initiatives
- Review ongoing financial accounting & reporting of financial instruments to assess accuracy and integrity, particularly as it relates to complex and non-routine transactions
- 5-7 years of experience from a public accounting firm with people management experience
- Capital markets technical accounting knowledge
- Exposure to complex accounting issues and IFRS
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25074.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.