The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with both operations and development teams to meet our growing business requirements efficiently and cost effectively. This talented individual will work in a fast paced, demanding and highly dynamic environment, with new software releases coming frequently as we grow our platform offering and add to our growing list of clients.. The ability to establish priorities among multiple, competing demands and to meet deadlines is also important to success in this position.
About the Opportunity
- Deployment support and troubleshooting for partners
- Automation of deployment and upgrade of solutions produced by Development
- Evaluation of emerging supporting solutions e.g. monitoring, alerting, logging for suitability into a production environment
- Implementation/support of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- Provide site resiliency expertise for production and highly available non production environments
- Act as an SME/escalation point for the operations team for production systems Requirements
- Passionate about your work and LOVES to automate ALL things
- Experience delivering solutions into production grade environments
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD
- Strong knowledge in Infrastructure-as-code: Ansible and Terraform
- Strong knowledge in containerization and orchestration such as Kubernetes and docker-compose
- Strong knowledge in HTTP and TLS
- Strong scripting experience: such as Python/Bash/Golang
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS/Redhat)
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Good foundation in Information Security best practices.
- Strong desire to learn and work with emerging new technology
- Strong team player (who is fun to work with!)
- Experience implementing reverse proxies such as NGINX
- Experience in coding custom tooling
- Experience implementing and supporting monitoring and logging solutions
- Experience working with Public Cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience with time-series and relational databases (e.g. Prometheus, MySQL, PostGRES)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Linux system hardening
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools
$100,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28499.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.