About the Company
Our client is a well known midsize Canadian company, and they are looking to hire a Development Team Lead (Android).
About the Opportunity
- This person will be managing the Android development team of 3-5 developers in a (mostly) Agile environment with 2-week sprints
- The technology stack is Android Studio (Native)
- The applications use cameras (read bar codes and visa numbers), GPS tracking and location services, have online and offline modes, Firebase notifications, etc
- We are looking for someone who has recent Android native hands-on development experience, in addition to team leadership (code reviews, coaching and mentoring developers, manage delivery of features, timelines, allocating tasks, etc)
- This person is not expected to code, more focused on team management, code delivery, architecture, feature set, etc
- Proven senior level experience with Android Native mobile development
- Recent/current experience managing application development teams
- Ability to commute to Vaughan office 1-3 times per week as needed
- Very good English communication skills
- Azure Devops
- Agile development management
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 366748
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.